Is it really worth doing email marketing nowadays? In this post I'm going to cover the ins & outs of email marketing and why your business should be using email marketing in 2019.
We know how frustrating it can be to figure out which marketing channel you should be using, the reason we use email marketing for our business is because it is so cost and time effective, write your email, choose your audience, and send the email to thousands of people all at once.
Here Are Some Statistics
Email marketing has a 3800% Return On Investment, that means that for every dollar in you invest in email marketing you’ll get an average return of $38.00
Email is the third most influential source of information for B2B audiences, behind colleague recommendations and industry thought leaders.
81% of small businesses rely on email as their primary customer acquisition channel, and 80% for retention. Emails with personalized subject lines generate 50% higher open rates.
- Easily track CTR and ROI so you can customize emails to improve conversions.
- Build stronger customer relationships by sending emails to them constantly that gives them valuable information that they can use to solve their problems.
- Email Marketing is very efficient with your time and money. For a small business that hires a marketing agency to do their email marketing it will cost on average $300 to $500 per month. (remember on average you get on average $38.00 for every dollar you invest in email marketing.
What You Need To Do Get Started
- Choose an email service provider. (we recommend Aweber)
- Add your contacts to the service provider. (if you have some) if you don’t you can create a lead magnet to get people to sign up for your emails.
- Start writing emails for your email campaigns. Try to give as much value as possible in your emails so people will stay subscribed to your emails.
- Enjoy the benefits of email marking!